Grand Canyon Visitor Center® & IMAX®
450 State Route 64, P.O. Box 3309
Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Start your Grand Canyon adventure here. We are conveniently located one mile south of Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Entrance on Highway 64. Our knowledgeable staff are happy to help you make the most of your time in the Canyon.
Our services include:
• Save time and purchase your park pass here before you enter the park (no additional cost to purchase your pass here).
• Avoid traffic lines at the entrance by taking the National Park Service shuttle in front of our building. Shuttle is free with purchase of National Park Pass. Leave your car or RV here in our spacious parking lots. Shuttle service is seasonal (March - September) and runs every 20 minutes.
• See the most watched IMAX film of all time Grand Canyon-The Hidden Secrets on a giant 6-story high screen. Immerse yourself and explore beyond the rim in this 34-minute film that takes you through 4,000 years of Grand Canyon history and exploration. Shows daily, every hour on the half hour, and is available in 8 languages.
• Book Pink Jeep Tours. Enjoy an open-air tour experience with an expert guide to some of the most fascinating points of interest and unforgettable views of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Pink Jeep Tour includes free “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets” IMAX movie ticket.
• Book Helicopter and Airplane Tours. Get a birds-eye view of this world wonder.
• Gear up in our Adventure Store. One of only 5 in the world! Kuhl®, Columbia®, Yeti®, Maps, T-Shirts, books, Native American crafts and much more!
• Fuel up in the Explorer’s Café with Pizza Hut® Express, Fresh Deli, sandwiches, salads, rice bowls, pizza, wings and local craft beer.
• Exhibits of Major John Wesley’s Powell’s historic Colorado River expedition in 1869 and the life size wooden replica boats that Powell used on the mighty Colorado River.
Your ultimate guide to the Grand Canyon.
Group discounts available.