Benefits of Membership
Download a Membership Application
The Grand Circle Association consists of approximately 100 private and public sector members with the common goal of exposing the incredible year ‘round vacation opportunities available in this part of the Southwestern United States. Membership in the Grand Circle Association provides:
- 4 educational meetings are held per year to help inform members of the diverse attractions & activities throughout the area.
- Networking with other Grand Circle members can provide valuable insight and long-lasting business relationships.
Grand Circle Travel Planner:
- FREE listing in the Grand Circle Travel Planner as well as discounted ad rates.
- The official publication of the Grand Circle Association, the Travel Planner, is published annually and is distributed throughout the region at information centers, gateway cities, trade & consumer shows, and via direct mail to tour operators, travel agents, AAA offices and to fulfill consumer requests, domestically and internationally.
- Currently 150,000 copies are printed annually.
- You will also receive copies of the Travel Planner to utilize at your own business.
- Travel Planners are requested internationally by tour operators, consumers, travel agencies and associations via the website or phone.
- Participation in familiarization tours designed to educate media and tour operators about the Grand Circle area and vacation opportunities available.
Pow Wow Trade Show and Go West Summit:
- Representation at the Travel Industry Association of America’s annual Pow Wow, international tour operator and media trade show. The GCA does not attend every year but many members do and most will make the GCA travel planner available as appropriate.
- Representation at the Go West Summit, the ultimate trade show for the West. Again, the GCA does not attend every year but many members do and the GCA travel planner is available for distribution as appropriate.
- Any leads received are distributed to GCA members for direct follow-up for specific leads.
Representation on the Internet:
- The Grand Circle Association’s website is located at: https://grandcircle.org.
- All members are listed and a link from the Grand Circle site to yours is complimentary.
- Fulfillment is conducted with Travel Planner requests received via electronic mail.
Access at 505-466-1889:
- Operation of a number for inquiries and requests for Travel Planner, as well as itinerary planning.
- Receive blast e-mails that include a variety of useful information including leads, updates, membership and regional surveys, membership correspondence and marketing opportunities.
Be Part of the Grand Circle Association today! Contact Laurie Frantz, Grand Circle Association Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-466-1889.
Membership Dues: $450 per year and each additional membership is $350 per year (i.e. multiple properties); state and federal properties are $250 per year. Membership is on a 365 day basis, membership and benefits to begin date of receipt of payment.