Puye Cliff Dwellings is the ancestral home of the inhabitants of Santa Clara Pueblo.  The site consists of two levels of cliff dwellings and a large settlement, known as the Community or Great House, on top of the mesa.  Approximately 1,500 people lived here from the late 1100s to 1580.  A 1930s Harvey House now serves as an interpretive center for the site.