Dear GCA and friends: The meeting announcement is ready (download it here), and it was worth the wait! Please RSVP as soon as possible. There are some opportunities at this meeting that you won't see again!
As always, all are welcome to attend our meetings and all activities, member or not. If you're not a member, please come and see what we're about!
Grand Circle Association
Meeting HighlightsStay at Hualapai Lodge, Peach Springs, AZ
Many meals and events at the lodge's Diamond Creek Restaurant
- Bus trip to Grand Canyon West
- Flight in and out of Grand Canyon
- River trip to Separation Canyon
- Hike to Powell Expedition Plaque
- Skywalk Tour
- Ranch Tour
- Drive Diamond Creek Road, the only road that to the Colorado River in the Canyon
- Tour Grand Canyon Caverns
- Explore historic Route 66 and associated museum in Kingman
- Wine tasting at Cella Winery, Valle Vista AZ
Businesses and organizations interested in learning about the Grand Circle Association are welcome to attend and participate in activities.