Welcome to the Grand Circle
News From The Grand Circle
- ArtPlace America Awards $500,000 Grant for Tribal Heritage Project at Grand Canyon National Park’s Desert View
- Antelope Point Marina featured in Leisure & Hospitality International
- Lake Powell - Save 15% With Advance Purchase
- Grand Canyon to Host Cowboy Entertainer Dave Stamey and the Alternative Break Citizenship School
- Western Legends Roundup Offers the Best of the West
- Strater Hotel and Henry Strater Theatre Summer Theatre
- Get $50 Extra Credit At Mesa Verde - Best Cultural Attraction In The West
- Vote For Lake Powell As USA Today Best Recreational Lake
- New Scenic and Historic Byway Proposed For Colorado And New Mexico
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Mesa Verde voted Best Cultural Attraction in the West
Grand Circle Overview
The Grand Circle is a beautiful, vast region located in the Southwestern United States. Encompassing portions of five states – Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Nevada – the Grand Circle contains America’s largest concentration of national parks and monuments, woven together by extraordinary designated Scenic Byways.
Some of America’s most diverse scenery can be found within the Grand Circle – the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell and Arches National Park, just to name a few. Bold splashes of color, fascinating geologic shapes and the mysterious remnants of cultures await you at every turn.
The Grand Circle Association invites you to explore our wondrous area. But, before you visit, find out more about the Grand Circle here, at our website. We’re sure you’ll be impressed, and we’re sure you’ll want to experience it all sometime soon.